South Coast Subaru is looking for an ambitious individual to manage the Finance & Insurance Department of the growing dealerships in Orange County. We are Looking for an enthusiastic individual with a proven & winning track record as a Finance Manager. Experienced is a must. If you are aggressive, posses sales ability & strive to get ahead, we want to hear from you!
You can expect a superior training program, excellent compensation plan (salary & bonus) limited only by your own ability, a desirable benefit package, and a chance to grow & develop to your full capacity! If you are aggressive, posses sales ability & strive to get ahead, we want to hear from you! Excellent pay plan with monthly bonuses, health benefits, 401k. Email your resume now in confidence!
- Sell financing and other finance and insurance products to customers.
- Sell Extended Warranties and all other after market items
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise.
- Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals.
- Work with Sales Manager to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
- Handle all rate quotations.
- Check all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc.
- Establish and meet monthly objectives.
- The F&I Director has a responsibility to log in sales income . Verify insurance with customers agents, obtain deposits, verify trade payoffs.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Proven supervisory experience in a Financial Services role
- Demonstrated budgeting abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Finance/Accounting degree required and/or Experienced in Automotive industry Financing and Insurance
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Excellent pay plan with monthly bonuses
- Health benefits
- Major holidays
- 85k - 120k/year